- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick
- Panel Options: Available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl panel connectors, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on Lexan axle
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached into first panel and color-coordinated to connectors; specify left or right stack
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate
- Width: Up to 8’0″
- Height: Up to 8’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 7/8″ for sweptwing handle
- Door Hanging Weight Averages:
- 6’8″ height: 10 lbs. per lineal foot
- 8’0″ height: 12 lbs. per lineal foot
- Note: Series 220 functions as a single door only (no pairs), without
* Woodfold’s Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
Woodfold 220: The Ideal Accordion Room Divider
Woodfold’s Series 220 room divider door is the ideal choice when you’re looking for flexibility of use, and occasional privacy. Finished on both sides and featuring hardware almost identical to our heaviest-duty system, this Series serves as a divider and helps conserve heat in settings ranging from family recreation areas and galley kitchens to conference rooms and hotel banquet halls – in any space where the door is viewed from both sides. The view will, of course, be appreciated – Series 220 accordion door panels are crafted of glowing hardwood or striking Vinyl-Lam panels. Result: a divider door as handsome as it is hardworking.
The Series 220 features Woodfold’s exclusive pin hinge hardware system for smooth operation, strength and durability. It is available as a single door only and comes in a variety of durable vinyl (Woodfold’s Vinyl-Lam finishes) and hardwood finished .
Accordion-Doors.com, well known for obsession with service!
Woodfold 220 doors can be ordered using the parameters above to make your specification process easier. As with all the doors we carry, the Woodfold 220 series can also be customized to your liking with our additional services. So if you prefer an even more customized door, contact our accordion door professionals with your requirements, and we’ll give you a special quotation. Make your project stand out with Woodfold’s history in custom craftsmanship.