Woodfold 220 Accordion Door
Prices Vary Per Project
220 Residential Accordion Room Doors
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam or Hardwood veneer faces on both sides (front and back)
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on Lexan axle
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached into first panel and color-coordinated to connectors
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate
- Width: Up to 8’0″ maximum
- Height: Up to 8’1″ maximum
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 7/8″ for sweptwing handle
- Series 220 functions as a single door only (no pairs)
- NOTE: For Pairs, Privacy latches, Keylocks and Alternate tracks, see models 240, 440, 540, 640, 740, 2100, 3300 and 4100.
* Woodfold’s Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
Woodfold®‘s 220 Series door as room dividers uses include separation of sleeping and living areas within efficiency-style housing units, the convenient division of basement or family room recreation areas or gallery-style kitchen facilities.
Woodfold Vinyl-Lam Color Chart – Click Here
Woodfold Natural Hardwood Veneers Color Chart- Click Here