WOODFOLD® SERIES 440
Prices Vary Per Project
440 Commercial Acrylic Accordion Doors
- Panels: Acrylic panels (transparent clear or bronze) inserted into aluminum side channels (clear, bronze, gold, sand or white) yielding 4¼” overall width.
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl panel connectors color-coordinated to side channels. For Rigid vinyl hinge over steel rod, use 540 model
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish. For Recessed or Curvable I-Beam track, contact us for quote.
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearing supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾” x 2-¾” aluminum, color-coordinated to side channels
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on bothsides. Keylock options available
- Jamb Molding: 1″ wide x 3/8″ deep aluminum
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Crafted to any width
- Height: Up to 10′ 1″
- Stacking Space: 1 ¼” per foot plus 2 ¾” for lead post
* Woodfold’s Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
The Series 440 provides a great option for retail and commercial business that want to give their locations an open look while preserving safety and security. The Series 440 features heavy duty acrylic panels and Woodfold®’s steel hardware hinge system for easy operation.
The Woodfold® Series 440 comes with a variety of options and features that are easily customized for visibility and style. These doors are also custom made to fit your doorway.
Please Call (866) 815-8151