WOODFOLD® SERIES 540
540 Commercial Acrylic Accordion Doors
- Panels: Acrylic panels (transparent clear or bronze) inserted into aluminum side channels (clear, bronze, gold, sand or white) yielding 4¼” overall width.
- Panel Connectors: Rigid vinyl hinge over steel rod
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish. For Recessed or Curvable I-Beam track, contact us for quote.
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearing supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾” x 2-¾” aluminum, color-coordinated to side channels
- Latch: Keylock on both sides (front and back) standard. Other options available
- Jamb Molding: 1″ wide x 3/8″ deep aluminum
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Crafted to any width
- Height: Up to 10′ 1″
- Stacking Space: 1 ¼” per foot plus 2 ¾” for lead post
* Woodfold’s Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
The 540 Series is a special type of security accordion doors that provides a sense of openness while also providing protection for commercial businesses. Like the Series 440 doors, the Series 540 is fully customizable, combining acrylic panels with hardwood or Vinyl-Lam.
Please call 866-815-8151
Woodfold Vinyl-Lam Color Chart – Click Here
Woodfold Natural Hardwood Veneers Color Chart- Click Here